Regulations of the Ukrainian National Committee of the International Chamber of Commerce
Approved by the Resolution of the Assembly of Participants VIII ICC Ukraine March 25, 2011
Regulations of the
UKRAINIAN NATIONAL COMMITTEE
International Chamber of Commerce
Commission is an advisory body of the Ukrainian National Committee of the International Chamber of Commerce (the UNC ICC), working on the basis of self-financing.
The main objectives of the Commission are:
– Generalization of practical experience in the fields of competence of the Commission;
– Ensuring the adaptation and implementation of best practices that are processed Committee of the International Chamber of Commerce at the national level;
– Ensuring effective communication between the business community and governments and organizations;
– Revision of regulations and drafting amendments to them, their support;
– Examine and assess the current state of affairs in the field of competence of the Commission;
– Dissemination of information about the activities of the Commission in the media;
– Assistance in business circles to-date information on the competence of the Commission;
In its activities the Commission are governed by the laws of Ukraine, the Statute of Commerce, these Regulations and the decisions of the governing bodies of the Ishim of Commerce.
To fulfill the main objectives of the Commission:
– Study and evaluate the proposals of enterprises, institutions and organizations in the realization of economic, social and inshih programs with UNC ICC;
– Carry out an examination of legislative and other normative acts in the field of competence submitted for approval to the UNC ICC, its results provide relevant conclusions and proposals;
– Independently develop or participate in drafting laws and regulations in their field to be considered of Commerce to the relevant government authorities;
– Clarify and send as belonging to the relevant state authorities emails and letters from members of Commerce and institutions
– Keep records of legislative acts in the industry, serve as the introduction to the current legislation, provide help on legislation;
To perform their tasks and functions of the Commission are entitled to:
– Involve necessary experts of the Commission;
– Establish working groups and other organizational units, including at the regional offices of Commerce;
– Disseminate information on the activities of the Commission in consultation with the media in a certain order;
– Receive from officials of Commerce regarding promotion of cooperation with the authorities, institutions and organizations;
– Use the logistics of Commerce;
– Receive assistance from regional offices and participants of Commerce;
– Directly cooperate with the Commission of the International Chamber of Commerce;
6. Commission headed heads (Co, hereinafter references chairman of the commission applies to co-chair), who shall be appointed and dismissed by the Board for the post of Commerce on the proposal of the Vice-President in charge of the commission.
The term of office of heads of committees of Commerce is two years. Given the quality of performance of his duties Chairman of the Commission allowed the continuation of its mandate for another term or early termination.
7. Commission for each can be assigned to two alternates who are appointed and dismissed by the President’s decision to post the submission of Commerce vice president in charge of the commission.
8. Committee Chairman is responsible for:
– Leadership of the Commission;
– Organizational support of the Commission (formation protocols, sending invitations, surveys, etc.);
– Financing activities undertaken by the Commission (except for the representatives of public authorities);
– The quality of the expert work of the Commission;
– A systematic review of the legislation and relevant news in the field of competence of the Commission;
– Timely submission of information on the commission of the central apparatus of Commerce (notice of meeting of the Commission and other measures, the plans of the commission, the commission working hours).
8. Deputy Chairman of the Commission has rights and obligations defined chairman of the committee in consultation with the Vice President in charge of the work of commissions
9. Guidance of staff is a priority right to be recommended for inclusion in the ICC committees and other advisory bodies, as well as an advisor to the office of public authorities under the competence of the Commission.
10.Do The commission may include representatives from the business community, government, individual experts. Personal structure of the commission and distribution duties of commission members is determined by management and approved by the Commission Vice-President responsible for the commission.
11.Pershocherhove right to inclusion in the committee and participate in meetings of the committee are members of Commerce.
12.Za invitation of the Chairman of the Commission on the proposal or the Vice President in charge of the commission, participation in the meeting is open to persons who are not members of the Commission.
13.Raz six months of the Commission’s plans are submitted for approval by the Chairman (Co) Commission Vice-President responsible for the commission, which is considering a consolidated work plan commissions and presents it to the President of Commerce.
14.Raz six months provided the Commission for approval a report on the work of Vice President responsible for the commission, which provides a consolidated report of the commission of Commerce President.
15.Periodychnist meeting fees of not less than 1 per quarter, failing this indicator Board of Commerce is considering to withdraw Chairman of the Commission or its reorganization.
16.V if necessary, in consultation with the Vice President in charge of the commission, the Commission may develop a separate provision of the Commission and the functional regulation of the commissions that do not contradict the organizational and administrative documents of Commerce.