Ukrainian National Committee of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC Ukraine) is authorized by the World Business Organization to represent modern trends in conducting business nationally and to assist in promoting international cooperation.
International Chamber of Commerce, ICC (headquarter in Paris) – an influential global organization, that has unrivalled authority in making rules and standards that govern the conduct of business across borders.
The structure of ICC includes International Court of Arbitration and the range of commissions and working groups, that assist in building global trade system. The Chamber cooperates with such influential international organizations as:UN, WTO, World Bank, IMF, OECD.
International Chamber of Commerce is represented in 127 countries and has 93 National Committees.
ICC Ukraine is the first national committee in CIS countries that, in 1998 got an approval to introduce the WBO tendencies in Ukraine and is currently uniting the big and medium national enterprises as well as non – residents.
ICC Ukraine is a nonprofit, non–government organization and according to its Articles of Association registered as Association of Enterprises titled “ICC National Committee in Ukraine”.
ICC Ukraine is a leading Association in promoting international cooperation and a partner for all stakeholders: businesses, decision-makers and the global community.
Facilitate international trade and investment through the best world policies and practices.
Forming positive international image of Ukraine.
Creating favorable business climate and sustainable development and prosperity.
Principal preference of ICC Ukraine – is partnershipships with national committees of the World Business Organization in 93 countries in order to faciltate international trade, to explore new markets, to support searching partners and attracting investment.
The main area of ICC Ukraine activity is to support international cooperation, to create an opportunity for Ukrainian businesses to integrate into the international business community.
ICC Ukraine provides comprehensive support to local companies through:
– expert consultations public-private dialogue.
– working groups and ICC committees
– commissions reflecting the main business sectors for entrepreneurship development
– representation in the Public Councils at the leading Ministries and departments of Ukraine in order to create favorable business environment.
ICC Ukraine main programs and products
«Partnership of countries» – encouraging international business ties through the global network in 93 countries. Holding different business events and providing informational and analytical services.
«GREENERGY Initiative» – forming policies and implementing «green economy» projects in Ukraine.
«Single window-local solution» – facilitating international trade procedures.
ICC Ukraine also offers the following current products and services:
– ICC Books and Publications – Professional Edition for bankers and foreign trade experts;
– Verification of documents in export- import operations – Verification of the authenticity of the documents in accordance with bilateral agreements;
– «BASCAP» – « business action against counterfeiting and piracy ” – the protection of intellectual property rights;
– Anti – corruption and Commercial Crime Bureau – reaffirming business partners’ reputation and credibility;
– International Court of Arbitration in Paris – protecting the interests of domestic manufacturers in the international arbitration institution.
ICC Ukraine at a glance
- Established in 1998 as a first National Committee in CIS countries.
- Organized business forums in 67 countries.
- Participated in 8 congresses of WCF and 5 ICC congresses
- Has a network in 93 countries.worldwide
- Holding about 7 international events annually
- Has representatives in 22 regions of Ukraine.
- Offering 18 products for local business development
- Created 15 commissions on different business issues