Until July 25, a special price is offered for registration on World Forum “Communication World Forum “Communication on Top” (WFCDavos Kyiv 2015): special price until July 25on on Top” WCFDavos Kyiv, which will be held in Kyiv on September 4, 2015. The cost of participation in the Forum plenary sessions and panels: early bird until July 25 – UAH3000, or ?120, after July 25 – UAH3500, or ?140.
The following speakers will share their experiences and ideas during WCFDavos in Kyiv:
- Ted Whiteside, currently acting Assistant Secretary General for Public Diplomacy.
- Michael A. Goedeker, CEO & Founder at Auxilium Cyber Security, cyber-security expert;
- Gianni Catalfamo, founder of Digital & Social Media Leadership boutique cc: catalfamo (Италия);
- Dmitry Shimkiv, Deputy Head of Presidential Administration of Ukraine;
- Andrew Pavelko, chairman of the Budget Committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine;
- Tatyana Vasilenko, Executive Chairman of AGAMA communications;
- Andy Hunder, president of the American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine;
- Dmitry Kuleba, ambassador-at-large at MFA of Ukraine;
- Anna Derevyanko, executive director of the European Business Association;
- Tatiana Pushnova, general producer at Ukraine Today;
- Natalia Ligacheva, head of the “Telekritika” project;
- Natalia Zabolotna, head at the State Enterprise “Mystetskyi Arsenal National Art and Culture Museum Complex”;
- Eugene Hlibovytsky partner at pro.mova, media expert;
- Igor Gaidai, photographer, the author of the “Ukrainians. Start of the third millennium” photo book;
- Nikolai Kobzov, founder and CEO at “Circus Kobza”, Honored Worker of Culture of Ukraine.
The Forum’s program includes five key sections:
- The Global Dialogue in the new geopolitical realities. Public diplomacy
- The Government and business: stable communication partnership
- Innovations and communications: prolific symbiosis
- The media in a polarized society: problem or solution?
- Cultural diplomacy – the way to mutual understanding
Special discounts are available:
- On the second ticket purchase – 5 %
- For the members of UAPR, EBA, МАМI, ACC, ICC Ukraine, USUBC – 10%.
Forum is supported by: “24” TV channel, “Radio 24”, Marketing Media Review, Online media “Obozrevatel”, “Focus” magazine, Platfor.ma, LІGABiznesІnform, European Business Association (EBA), American Chamber of Commerce (ACC), kmbs (Kyiv-Mohyla Business School), Ukrainian Association of Public Relations (UAPR), U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC), International Association of Marketing Initiatives (MAMI), Ukrainian national committee of International Chamber of Commerce (ICC Ukraine), Communication agency RED Communications (Azerbaijan), consulting company “Institute of PR” (Belarus), PG Communications Kazakhstan/Press Club (Kazakhstan), an independent agency of Public Relations “Communication and consultants” (Lithuania) and others.
Organization: Grou agency: Reputation Management and Public Affairs.
For detailed information about the event, the program and speakers, please contact:
Anastasiya Lukashevych, WCFDavos Kyiv 2015 manager
tel.: +38 067 447 41 05, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ICC UKRAINE
- News and Media
- Products and services
- ICC Ukraine for Business
- For the development of “green economy” and involving environmental investment
- Commission of the health care system
- Commission on Banking Technique and Practice
- Commission on Combating Commercial Crime and Corruption
- Commission on Competition
- Commission on e-commerce, information technology and telecommunications
- Commission on Insurance and Financial Services
- Commission on Intellectual Property and Unfair Competition
- Commission on International Arbitration
- Commission on Justice
- Commission on Marketing and Advertising
- Commission on Taxation and Customs Policy
- Commission on Trade and Economic Co-operation and logistics
- Marine Administrative Commission
- Regulations of the Ukrainian National Committee of the International Chamber of Commerce