For the effective implementation and the need for implementation in Ukraine of the new European standard EN16636 “Services in pest control – the requirements and competences”, public organization “Ukrainian Pest Control Association” (UPCA) with Ukraine International Chamber of Commerce, Kyiv National Trade and Economic University (KNTEU),Ukrainian Research Centre and Training Centre of Standardization, Certification and Quality and the Confederation of European Pest Management Associations (CEPA) holds the International Congress “The implementation of EN 16636 PEST MANAGEMENT SERVICES standard is an entry into the world markets” on December 7-8, 2015.
Representatives of Presidential Administration of Ukraine, Cabinet ofMinisters of Ukraine, National Academy of Sciences and National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine, Ministry of Agrarian Policy, Ministry of Health, State regulatory service of Ukraine, State Service of Ukraine on food safety and consumer protection, State Veterinary and Phytosanitary Service of Ukraine, State sanitary and epidemiologic service and a row of international organizations: IFC, ER, WHO, FAO, UNDR, USAID, UNEP; CEN; MOT; CEPA; NPMA, EPA and others would be invited for participation in the Congress.
On the Congress discussion of harmonization of requirements pest control and pest management in the interstate relations, acquaintance of the public with modern opportunities and competitive advantages from introduction and adaptation of the international standards in Ukraine will take place.
During the Congress the questions of pest control in the sphere of foodstuff production, public catering, retail trade, tourism and other sectors of business will be raised.
The organizers of the Congress call on all stakeholders structures and the organizations of any form of ownership, individuals, politicians, scientists and businessmen of Ukraine, and also representatives of the countries of Eastern and Western Europe, America and other countries of the world to support the event.
Date: December 7-8, 2015.
Location: Kyiv, Kyoto st., 21 Kyiv National Trade and Economic University (Building “D”)
Follow the link for online registration:
All enquiries should be addressed to: +38 044 242 8 242;+38 067 480 33 49
For more information stay tuned on the website: http://upca.com.ua/
- ICC UKRAINE
- News and Media
- Products and services
- ICC Ukraine for Business
- For the development of “green economy” and involving environmental investment
- Commission of the health care system
- Commission on Banking Technique and Practice
- Commission on Combating Commercial Crime and Corruption
- Commission on Competition
- Commission on e-commerce, information technology and telecommunications
- Commission on Insurance and Financial Services
- Commission on Intellectual Property and Unfair Competition
- Commission on International Arbitration
- Commission on Justice
- Commission on Marketing and Advertising
- Commission on Taxation and Customs Policy
- Commission on Trade and Economic Co-operation and logistics
- Marine Administrative Commission
- Regulations of the Ukrainian National Committee of the International Chamber of Commerce