On March 29, the Capturing New Markets conference will explore Ukraine’s export potential in EU, Turkey, and Middle East and Northern Africa. The event will gather 200 participants: business executives from Ukraine and abroad, government officials, diplomats, market entry experts and academia.
Register now at markets.kyivpost.com to join interactive discussion, get practical advice from export pioneers and meet potential business partners.
Key questions for discussion
- What is Ukraine’s export potential?
-sectors: agriculture and food, chemicals, mining, machinery, pharmaceuticals, IT
-thinking ahead: moving up the value chain
-small and medium enterprises vs. big business
- What are the main challenges for Ukrainian exporters and how to tackle them?
-lack of government support
-competing with local producers
- How to enter the new markets and compete?
-legislation and certification
-cultural peculiarities and local business customs
-approaching the customer: marketing strategy and distribution channels
Learn more and get your ticket at markets.kyivpost.com.
Discount for ICC Ukraine members – 10% (promocode: ICC_10).
For questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ICC UKRAINE
- News and Media
- Products and services
- ICC Ukraine for Business
- For the development of “green economy” and involving environmental investment
- Commission of the health care system
- Commission on Banking Technique and Practice
- Commission on Combating Commercial Crime and Corruption
- Commission on Competition
- Commission on e-commerce, information technology and telecommunications
- Commission on Insurance and Financial Services
- Commission on Intellectual Property and Unfair Competition
- Commission on International Arbitration
- Commission on Justice
- Commission on Marketing and Advertising
- Commission on Taxation and Customs Policy
- Commission on Trade and Economic Co-operation and logistics
- Marine Administrative Commission
- Regulations of the Ukrainian National Committee of the International Chamber of Commerce