ALEXANDROV&PARTNERS with the assistance of the Ukrainian National Committee of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC Ukraine) introduce a new workshop to representatives of the agrarian sector “A Right to Agricultural Business”, which will be held on 23 March 2016.
8 hours of valuable information. No theory, only practical solutions based on over 13 years of Company’s practice and over 20 years of experience of professional business trainers.
During the Workshop we will give a freelegal advice on specific cases. Registered participants have the opportunity to put any questions to our experts before the event. The most interesting cases will be included in to the Workshop program upon a prior author’s consent. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
The event is devoted to topical issues that face each agrarian:
– preservation and increasing of land bank;
– strategy for increasing of financial performance of agricultural business;
– structuring of agricultural holdings;
– non-residents in agricultural business;
– land disputes;
– criminal liability in agricultural business; and
– a farm enterprise as a legal agrarian mutant.
Participation fee is:
The special fee for the ICC Ukraine members if paid by 15 March 2016
If paid by 15 March 2016
If paid from 16 to 22 March 2016
The number of participants is limited.
Location: Hilton Kyiv, 30 Tarasa Shevchenka Blvd., Kyiv, 01030, Ukraine
Registration starts at 8:30 a.m.
The Workshop ends at 4:30 p.m.
Alina Shakhieva, mobile: +38 (067) 825 42 94, e-mail: email@example.com
Ihor Alekseienko, mobile:+38 (067) 825 42 93, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ICC UKRAINE
- News and Media
- Products and services
- ICC Ukraine for Business
- For the development of “green economy” and involving environmental investment
- Commission of the health care system
- Commission on Banking Technique and Practice
- Commission on Combating Commercial Crime and Corruption
- Commission on Competition
- Commission on e-commerce, information technology and telecommunications
- Commission on Insurance and Financial Services
- Commission on Intellectual Property and Unfair Competition
- Commission on International Arbitration
- Commission on Justice
- Commission on Marketing and Advertising
- Commission on Taxation and Customs Policy
- Commission on Trade and Economic Co-operation and logistics
- Marine Administrative Commission
- Regulations of the Ukrainian National Committee of the International Chamber of Commerce