Course Code: 002-2
Partnership of Countries Program Partnership of Countries is a program of ICC Ukraine aimed at developing international cooperation through the implementation in Ukraine of the best global trends for conducting business. The program’s main objective is to provide a proactive platform in order to maintain and strengthen economic, investment and trade relationships between Ukrainian and foreign companies. The program also aims at strengthening interaction between the National Committees of the International Chamber of Commerce in 93 countries.
The program is implemented in the following areas:
- organizing and conducting International business missions in Ukraine and abroad
- organizing thematic business
- sessions , forums , roundtables, economic missions
- supporting national enterprises in preparing documents and project’s presentations (PPT) for setting up dialogue with the foreign partners
- promoting Ukrainian projects on the international markets
- providing expert and legal support to foreign companies
- organizing B2B reliable partnerships
- participating in the World Congresses and Forums organized by ICC and WCF
- interacting with ministries, local authorities and expert institutions in the field of international cooperation.
The strategic priorities of the program:- facilitating the increase of competitiveness of national businesses - cementing the positive international image of Ukraine.
Contacts for cooperation
Volodymyr Mykhailov – program coordinator,
Secretary General of ICC Ukraine
Тел. + 38 044 2344273