Course Code: 001-2
INVESTING IN PEOPLE PROGRAM
Ukrainian National Committee of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC Ukraine) has initiated the program "Investing in People" in order to increase the competitiveness of Ukrainian enterprises and to develop international cooperation.
The proposed initiative is based on a study of the advanced European experience and other countries of the world.
"Investing in People " is a program for modern organizational development through effective management and people development based on the best global trends.
The program provides practical support to companies aiming to:
- improve the management approach and corporate culture in the company
- optimize the organizational structure; planning, training and development strategies
- use the non-material factors of motivation and to monitor performance results
- implement corporate social responsibility principles
- increase the effectiveness of internal communications
- obtain financial, reputational and social dividends.
The available innovative technology to implement this program is “Investors in People” Standard as the best practical framework for organizational development.
The standard is used by organizations from different sectors of economy in 80 countries worldwide. More information about the standard
Strategic priorities of the program:
- improving competitiveness of national enterprises for sustainable development
- creating opportunities for human potential development
- facilitating integration of Ukrainian businesses to the international community
- increasing the investment attractiveness of national enterprises.
Participation in the «Investing in People" program is aimed to implement the modern management approach in accordance with the best world practices for obtaining business and image preferences.
Contacts for cooperation:
Оlga Revina – program coordinator,
Investors in People Adviser in Ukraine
Cell + 38 050 302 1581